You might want to keep using your previous New Tab extension while still using Station with the keyboard shortcut or the extension icon.
Don't worry, you can have both! Simply follow these 4-step instructions.
1. Keep Station installed and click on keep it in the New Tab when asked by Chrome
- Clicking on "Keep it" will make sure Chrome does not disable Station completely
2. Find your previous extension on the Chrome Store and remove it
- You'll re-add it at the next stage
3. Add your new tab extension one last time
4. Keep this extension as the New Tab
📣 Note that even if you disable Station from the New Tab you can still access Station with
ctrl+shift+e (Windows & Linux) or by clicking on the extension icon in your Chrome bar.